Wild Orchid is proud of the expertise of our stylists. We strive to deliver exceptional customer service and a unique client experience. To help ensure we meet these goals, we uphold a few policies to ensure the ultimate salon experience for our clients and care of the Wild Orchid team.
COVID 19 Protocols and
Requirements for visiting Wild Orchid Salon:
- We have closed our waiting rooms and we ask that you wait in your car, call us when you park, and we will call you when your stylist is ready. We are blocking out the stylist for fifteen minutes between clients to give our team time for extra sanitation. Our team have taken extra sanitation course beyond the requirements to maintain our license.
- We are requiring self-screening before coming into the salon. If you have any of the symptoms COVID 19, please call to reschedule your appointment and we will waive our Cancellation Policy.
- All clients/employees will need to have their temperature checked with a touchless infrared thermometer before entering the salon. If anyone has a temperature of 99 or higher, they will be sent home immediately and not allowed back until they are fever free and no symptoms of COVID 19 or any other illness.
- We are requiring all clients/employees wear face masks. We ask that the clients mask loop around the ears for easier access to their hair. If you do not have one you can purchase one from us (if available) for $2. Mask need to be worn the entire time you are in the salon.
-Please do not bring children or friends to the salon unless they have an appointment at the same time.
- We are suspending our beverage service so please bring something from home. We also ask that you leave your stuff at home and only bring what you need.
- Wash or disinfect hands upon entering the salon and after any interaction with employees or other customers, or items in the salon.
- Maintain at least 6 feet separation from other individuals.
- You will not be allowed to touch any retail products. “You Touch, You Buy!”
- Hot towel treatments are suspended.
Service Adjustment Policy
Our goal at Wild Orchid is for every client to leave our salon with complete satisfaction of your hair service. In the case we have not met your expectations with your hair; we would like to invite you to contact us within 7 days for a complimentary adjustment to be scheduled within 14 days of your initial service.
We ask that you please arrive 5 minutes prior to your first treatment to allow ample time to check-in and prepare for your treatment. Arriving late will simply limit the time for your treatment, reducing its effectiveness and your pleasure. Your treatment will end on time so that the next guest is not delayed.
If arrival is delayed, we will make every effort to accommodate your full appointment but this is not always possible. Service time may be abbreviated to avoid delays for other guest services and are charged at full value. Appointments missed by 15 minutes or more may require re-scheduling and/or subject to our “No-show/cancellation policy”.
Wild Orchid requires 24 hour notice for any cancellation of an appointment. Please make sure to call during business hours the day before your appointment in order to avoid cancellation charges of 50% the cost of your scheduled service.
Credit Card Policy
Wild Orchid requires a credit card to be on file to book services. The credit card number will be stored with our Point of Sale provider and will not be accessible by any Wild Orchid employee or owner. The credit card will not be charged unless you fail to give 24 hour notice or fail to show up at the time of appointment. You will be notified at the time of the missed appointment of any charges you will be receiving.
Retail purchases may be returned with receipt within 14 days from date of purchase, for salon credit. All retail purchases of “sale” items are final.
As a parent myself, I have the utmost respect to the parents which visit our salon. Moving forward, we will be implementing a new policy regarding children and their presence in the salon. We feel children under the age of 10 who visit the salon during their parents’ appointments or children who are unattended in the waiting area pose a safety issue. We work in an environment that has sharp scissors and hot styling tools. If something were to happen to your child, it would not only be devastating to you and your family, it would be equally as devastating to us.
We encourage parents to visit the salon without their children unless the child has an appointment. During their appointment, children need to be able to sit still so that the stylist can perform a quality service.
Please understand that our concern is the safety of your child. I write this notice without the intent of offending, and hope that you will aid us in keeping our salon a safe environment. Please contact us if you have concerns or questions about our new policy.
Wild Orchid provides an array of complimentary refreshments including wine, beer, sodas, coffee, tea and snacks. We ask that no outside alcohol be brought into the salon spa and none taken outside the salon at any time. To insure the safety of our staff and clients, we reserve the right to refuse service to any individual which appears intoxicated or under the influence.